COPYRIGHT ERIN GIESBRECHT/ERIN STAGG, 2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
What is "Copyright?"
For the purposes of this Act, “copyright”, in relation to a work, means the sole right to produce or reproduce the work or any substantial part thereof in any material form whatever, to perform the work or any substantial part thereof in public or, if the work is unpublished, to publish the work or any substantial part thereof, and includes the sole right
(a) to produce, reproduce, perform or publish any translation of the work
Via Canadian 1985 Copyright Act.
For more information, visit the 1985 Canadian Copyright Act.
- Erin Giesbrecht/ Erin Stagg legally owns and reserves all rights to her intellectual property.
- It is a violation of Canadian and international Copyright law to reproduce, or copy, Erin Giesbrecht/Erin Stagg's images, writings, or trademarks.
- Erin Giesbrecht/Erin Stagg does NOT offer licensing to reproduce her paintings, electronically or otherwise.
- Federal and international copyright laws strictly prohibit reproduction, of any kind, without prior written authorization.
- This means it is illegal to print or electronically copy any image or text on eringiesbrecht.com or erinstagg.com
- If you own a print or an original work of art, you own just that. You do not also own the license, nor do you posses the right, to reproduce, or copy, Erin Giesbrecht/Erin Stagg's intellectual property in any way.
- If you reproduce Erin Giesbrecht/Erin Stagg's intellectual property, without Erin Giesbrecht/Erin Stagg's written consent, you are guilty of copyright infringement and this is a violation of Canadian. and international copyright law.
Please note, violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.